Integrity® Rigid Insulation Engineered for Residential and Commercial Garage Door and Pedestrian Door Applications
Atlas EPS has supplied the rigid insulation needs of the garage door industry for over 30 years. We have worked hand-in-hand with major garage door manufacturers as their needs, requirements and regulations have changed. This close partnership has kept our customers on the cutting-edge of technology with the most cost-effective and versatile rigid insulation available.
That’s Integrity® Rigid Insulation — The Underlying
Beneath the beauty of today’s door design lies the core of insulating performance — Integrity® rigid insulation. For more than 30 years, Integrity® rigid insulation has proven its superior insulating qualities in a wide variety of residential and commercial door applications. Integrity® rigid insulation is manufactured under strict quality control standards. Specially designed curing rooms yield exceptionally high-quality foam for critical applications. Integrity® rigid insulation is validated by Underwriters Laboratories and independent testing labs, assuring you of compliance with all code requirements.
Custom-Designed to Your Specifications
Integrity® rigid insulation is the product of the most advanced CAD/CAM technology in the industry, including state-of-the-art CNC cutting equipment, heat embossing, edge shaping and face laminating technology. Our in-depth knowledge of commercial and residential door applications, together with our extensive production facilities, assure you of a precise, on-time rigid insulation system.
Neither Integrity® rigid insulation nor its manufacturing process emits HFCs or HCFCs into the atmosphere. What’s more, Integrity® rigid insulation may be recycled at our facilities or through EPS collection sites located throughout the country.
Integrity® Rigid Door Insulation Products Include:
- HIPS Lamination (garage doors only) — Integrity® rigid insulation is available with your choice of matte or textured High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS) laminated to the exposed surface.
- Kerfing (garage doors only) — Each panel can be kerfed for easier, faster installation. Kerf width and depth meet your specific requirements.
- Multiple Ribbing — For multi-rib commercial doors, Integrity® rigid insulation panels can be custom-cut with a matching profile, resulting in thicker insulation in the deeper areas of the door for maximum R-value.
- Industry Leading Tolerances — Integrity® rigid insulation is CNC-cut to meet your extremely tight tolerances — our CNC cutting can hold tolerances that others need to sand to achieve.
- Custom Profiling — Raised-door panel applications benefit from Integrity® rigid insulation embossed and custom-cut profiles, creating a tighter tolerance fit for your lamination process.
- Edge Shaping — Meeting increased requirements for total door thermal performance sometimes requires insulating the door pan returns. Precise edge shaping of Integrity® rigid insulation helps manufacturers conquer ASTM C1363 tests.