Radiant Comfort floor panels are exclusively distributed through KHart Panels Marketing LLC. For more information and pricing, please contact:
Radiant Comfort™ floor panels are precision molded from expanded polystyrene with a distinct orange color. The insulation panels form a firm base for water heated floors, with two models available for new construction and retrofit projects. These panels have a groove pattern that allow plastic tubing to be easily installed for even heat transfer and energy efficiency.
New Construction Panel
Designed to be installed prior to pouring a concrete slab
Panel Size: 3′ x 4′ Panel Thickness: 2-7/8″
Designed to be installed above the sub floor, below flooring option
Panel Size: 2′ x 3′ Panel Thickness: 1″
Benefits to using Radiant Comfort:
- Lightweight panels for easy lifting and installation
- No professional design or shop drawings required for layout
- Eliminate the hassle with using left, right and straight pieces. One panel is used for the entire installation.
- Groove channels to hold in tubing. No staples required!
- Simple walk in installation of tubing
- New construction panels interlock for a secure placement and to prevent concrete from seeping through the joints
- Panels can easily be cut around protrusions or other design elements
- Molded out of energy efficient EPS, providing insulation and a heating system